Health and Safety Commitments from our Team:
· No employee is allowed to work should they display any signs of illness.
· All employees must wear face masks, and plexiglass barriers have been installed where interactions may commonly occur within 6ft.
· All employees have been trained on proper sanitation and safety standards, to ensure their health and safety as well as others.
· Tables have been arranged to ensure there is at least 6ft between neighbouring guests while seated at their respective tables.
· Each table is sanitized after each use, and are clearly marked as either needed to be cleaned or freshly cleaned.
· Nothing is brought to the table until each person is seated.
· Menus are single use, or can be accessed by scanning the QR code on your table.
· Signage is clearly displayed around the restaurant to illustrate physical distancing and right-of-way traffic flow.
· Signage for proper hand-washing techniques displayed, both for our team and guests.
Health and Safety with Your Cooperation:
· Guests must not enter should they display any signs of illness.
· We will not accommodate group sizes larger than six at a table.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and exit for guests to use.
· We kindly ask that you wear a mask while not seated at your table, such as entering/leaving the restaurant and using the bathroom facilities.
· We will require contact information from one member of each table. This information will be held for 30 days in the event it is required by health authorities for contact tracing. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
· We kindly ask that you do not move between tables, and dine at the table you’re seated at.
· If you would like to take food home with you, our staff will provide you packaging to package it yourself.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and patronage. If we determine any guest is not adhering to these guidelines or being rude to our employees, we will kindly ask you to leave. If you have any questions about our health & safety protocols, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org